Is this your first time here?
In order to enroll in any online course, you will need to create a new account. Type in a valid e-mail address. The first and last names you enter when creating your account will be how your name appears on the course certificates. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not see this e-mail within five minutes. Check your Junk/Spam folder. If you still do not receive an e-mail or are unable to click the authorization link contained in the e-mail, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once you click the link contained in your confirmation e-mail, your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
4. If you are not logged in after clicking the link, please enter the username and password you created during the account creation process. Remember that usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in by clicking the course title. You can access a list of courses by clicking on Course Categories in the top menu of this page.
6. Once you find a course you would like to enroll in, simply click the title of the course which is a link. Next, click the button below the class description labeled "Enroll Me". If the course requires an enrollment key, please read the category description to find out how to request the enrollment key.